Tuesday 30 August 2011

Another Multi Cache.......This time at Midnight!


Was not going to let this one slip my grasp! As soon as I saw a Multi Cache in Borehamwood I knew it had to be Gaffer!
I missed out on the last FTF! Due to me changing my e-mail address and not getting a notification.
I could not let this happen again! The only trouble I had now, was that I was still at work and I did not finish until 22:00. Looked like another FTF was going to slip my grasp! Before leaving work I got all the information together on the cache and when finished I rode my bike from Elstree to the 1st clue, which I obtain with no problem. It was now pitch dark and there were alot of young people hanging around in the very dark park! I did not really want to ride my bike through the park, so I decided I would drop my bike off at home and return later with my trusty Geo hounds Freddie & Sammy! (No one would dare approach me with them around!)
This Multi Cache now became my first midnight hunt! With the Geo hounds leading... The rest of the clues were solved and my FTF claimed!
Thank you Gaffer. Another enjoyable Multi! Now it's time for bed!



Pinkflash03   (Peter)